Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Free Publicity for COMCAST

Becky, Joy, and Anders have left, and I am now at my local, 24-million-dollar library that I am helping to pay for, and that's why I have made this my second home.  I am playing around with my blog since I have lost Internet connection at home.  And that is why the four of us went to Panera's--so that Joy could set me up with my blog at my favorite coffee shop.

I am going to call COMCAST tomorrow (Wednesday).  They have their work cut out for them.  They are going to have to see why we're not getting the kind of service we're paying for.  Read your COMCAST invoices very carefully before you make out that check.  One time a fellow came and worked forever outside with an extension ladder in order to replace a worn-out cable.  I was charged for this service in my next bill.  Huh???  I called them up right away and asked why I was being charged for the replacement of one of  THEIR worn-out cables.  The gal told me it was an error and immediately deleted the charge from my accocunt.  "An error???"  Hmmm.  Anyway, the last time I called for service (something to do with our TV's), I complained that some of the commercials go silent and then the sound comes up again; off, on off, on.  There were two COMCAST fellows at that time.  They shook their heads and told me they had no idea why this was happening, and one of them said, "Consider yourself lucky." 

HOWEVER!!!  Now some of the channel programs periodically go silent, and this, my friends, is unacceptable!  This has been happening to three out of our four tv's.  I should have called COMCAST long ago, but I've been putting it off.  The day of reckoning has finally arrived, and it is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment